Experience Dinosaurland Your Way
Dinosaurland, Utah is difficult to experience all at once, so we’ve designed a few itineraries for different styles of travel. Take a look below.
- Visit Dinosaur National Monument, especially the Quarry.
- Drive the Dinosaur Diamond National Scenic Byway.
- Swing by the Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum.
- Drive the historic Flaming Gorge-Uintas National Scenic Byway.
- Birdwatch Flaming Gorge.
- Explore the Sheep Creek/Spirit Lake Scenic Backway and its dramatic rock formations.
- Visit the Jones Hole National Fish Hatchery.
- Boat, hike, fish Flaming Gorge.
- Cast a line or take a boat onto the reservoirs of Red Fleet and Steinaker State Parks.
- Take an ATV onto the Red Cloud Loop Scenic Backway.
- Raft the Green River.
- Hike or bike Dinosaur National Monument.
- Snowmobile in the Ashley National Forest.
- See the Indian petroglyphs at Dry Fork Canyon.
- Visit the sites of Outlaw Country – Crouse Canyon, Brown’s Park, Jarvie’s Ranch and Jessie Ewing Canyon.
- Stop by the Western Heritage Museum.
- Take the Vernal Walking Tour.